Adopting sound environmental practices for your business not only benefits the environment, but can also reduce your costs and make your business more viable.
Top tips to minimise your practice's environmental impact:
- Turn off computers and appliances where possible to save energy.
- Reduce or eliminate junk mail.
- Recycle whenever you can.
- Install solar panels or wind technology, or purchase "green" power
- Aim for a paperless office.
- Use energy-efficient lighting and appliances, such as refrigerators.
- Buy recycled paper, and stationery and toilet paper made from recycled paper.